Skip to main content
Employee Accident With or Without Injury
Worker Injuries

Click here to find closest treating Doctor or Hospital

When you have an injured worker:

  1. In an Emergency Call "911"
  2. Call your supervisor ASAP.
  3. Non-Emergency Related injuries can use the link above to find a clinic to care for the worker.
  4. Call HR Director to inform of the injury: Sarah Johnson 214.642.1501
  5. Manager/Coordinator must go to "Manager's Portal"  and complete the information to report the injury....this must be done in 24 hrs of the injury.

Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) - Wireless

Please complete the electronic Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) form.  

You will nee a PIN number.....please call Edward Porter for a PIN number.

This form is intended to help you identify concerns of safety on the job site, please fill out the form properly.  It's not just about wearing the required personal protective equipment.

After you have completed the form please send the form by email to your supervisor and Fleet and Safety Manger, Edward Porter (

Live, Work and Play with Integrity




Achieve & Pursue Excellence




Seek New Horizons


Safety Quick Links 

Broadband Telecom Services
601 Bear Cat Rd

Aledo, TX  76008

Office: 817.441.9386