When you have an injured worker:
- In an Emergency Call "911"
- Call your supervisor ASAP.
- Non-Emergency Related injuries can use the link above to find a clinic to care for the worker.
- Call HR Director to inform of the injury: Sarah Johnson 214.642.1501
- Manager/Coordinator must go to "Manager's Portal" and complete the information to report the injury....this must be done in 24 hrs of the injury.
Broadband Telecom Services (BTS) is proud to offer jobs where we train people for new careers. BTS is an established company who has provided jobs to team members with no prior experience in the technology field. If new team members bring a "can do" attitude to this employment opportunity....they can acquire experience that will open doors for their future.
Classroom Training will consist of hands on experience. BTS will provide job training for each tech to be trained for voice, data and fiber installation. Installing the equipment is a result of successful teamwork. Technicians in the field will be required to communicate with dispatch and use their technology to ensure a smooth and successful job.
On the job training is an integral part of the success for new technicians. Trainees will be required to demonstrate mastery of key objectives for success, such as: Communication (Verbal and Penguin Data), Physical Ability (using tools, ladders and technology), and BTS Policies / Procedures of Installation.
Installation Techs must be able to meet clear metrics for a successful career here at BTS. Techs will be evaluated on each job base on their performance of On-time Arrival, Customer Service / Education and Physical Installation of Equipment.