When you have an injured worker:
- In an Emergency Call "911"
- Call your supervisor ASAP.
- Non-Emergency Related injuries can use the link above to find a clinic to care for the worker.
- Call HR Director to inform of the injury: Sarah Johnson 214.642.1501
- Manager/Coordinator must go to "Manager's Portal" and complete the information to report the injury....this must be done in 24 hrs of the injury.
Thank you for visiting the BTS Fleet and Safety webpage. Here you will find information related to reporting and requesting information related to Fleet and Safety Issues.
Edward Porter is Broadband Telecom Services, Fleet and Safety Manager 210-471-8839
Please review the links on the left for the following information: