When you have an injured worker:
- In an Emergency Call "911"
- Call your supervisor ASAP.
- Non-Emergency Related injuries can use the link above to find a clinic to care for the worker.
- Call HR Director to inform of the injury: Sarah Johnson 214.642.1501
- Manager/Coordinator must go to "Manager's Portal" and complete the information to report the injury....this must be done in 24 hrs of the injury.
Time Off Request Submissions
Thank you for your cooperation in submitting your time off request properly through our website.
Please note, if you do not receive an email stating we have received your time off request submission, your electronic form did not transmit.
Once you have successfully requested your time off, you will get an email acknowledging it and Payroll will have been notified of your request.
Time off must be approved properly by your supervisor. Please notify your supervisor of this request and contact them with all questions.
NOTE: REQUESTING TIME OFF DOES NOT MEAN IT IS APPROVED....ALL TIME OFF REQUESTS MUST BE APPROVED.
HR Director, Broadband Telecom Services
Please fill this field.