When you have an injured worker:
- In an Emergency Call "911"
- Call your supervisor ASAP.
- Non-Emergency Related injuries can use the link above to find a clinic to care for the worker.
- Call HR Director to inform of the injury: Sarah Johnson 214.642.1501
- Manager/Coordinator must go to "Manager's Portal" and complete the information to report the injury....this must be done in 24 hrs of the injury.
This web page is for submitting Bonuses to be added to payroll.
Incentive / Sign-on Bonuses must be accompanied by an attachment that includes the person receiving the bonus' signature, because there is a 6 month requirement of service. ***If the person does not complete the 6 months of service....the incentive/sign-on bonus will be removed from the last paycheck. That is why the signature document is vital.
Referral Bonus must be submitted at the beginning of the new hire's employment. This referral must be on file to be eligible for the referral bonus within the first week of hiring the new employee. BTS Payroll will track the new employee's employment and add the referral bonus when the new employee has completed 30 days of production. (Not training pay....production)
Please select this link and fill out the Incentive / Sign-on form and submit for Sign-on Bonus. ***Signatures must be included or request will not be processed.
Please select this link, fill out the Refferal Bonus form and submit it to report the employee referral activity. Payroll will track the new employee's attendance and pay the referring employee when time frame meets qualification (30 days of production...not training).
Please fill this field.